National University Hospital, Orbit & Oculofacial Fellowship, Singapore
- Dr Gangadhara Sundar
- Dr Shantha Amrith
Number of Fellowships.
- One Full time fellow
- Short term observerships
Eligibility & Experience required
- Qualified ophthalmologists with good general ophthalmic surgical experience and with basic Oculoplastic exposure
- Basic degree registrable with the Singapore medical council (smc.gov.sg)
- Referral letters from Ophthalmologists/Oculoplastic Surgeons of repute
- Personal statement with stated goals of fellowship training and career plans
Normal duration of Fellowship
- 12 months.
- Fellows usually appointed 6-12 months ahead.
- Interview required for all applicants. (but may be telephone interview)
Observership, subject to need and qualification.
Eyelid, Lacrimal, Orbit, Facial
Clinical research is an essential requirement for Oculoplastic Fellows.
Oculoplastic clinics, minor procedure rooms, major operating theatre, Weekly educational sessions
Access to other specialties
- Plastic Surgery
Arrangements by candidates
Fellowship Coordinator, Department of Ophthalmology, National University hospital,
Singapore, 1E Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119228.
Sites of Work
National University Hospital.