Tongren Eye Center, Beijing
Availability of Oculoplastic Fellowships-Beijing Tongren Eye Center
- Brief Details of Each Eye Institute and Oculoplastic Service
Tongren Eye Center of Beijing Tongren Hospital is the largest and most famous eye center in China, which was built in 1886. The number of outpatients is more than 1000,000 annually. Department of Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery has been built for 30 years. Thousands of common and intractable cases of oculoplastic surgery are performed each year, including eyelid, lacrimal, and orbit.
- Availability of Oculoplastic Fellowships: Clinical Fellowship, Research Fellowship, or Observership
-Number of Observers
Observers are accepted without a number limited and do not pay a fee.
Applicants must have completed the ophthalmology residency program in their country. Any prior experience in oculoplastics is not compulsory but will be regarded favorably.
- Normal Duration of observers
3 to 6 months. A certification will be provided when observership is over.
- Training Offered
Eyelid, Lacrimal, Orbit
- Access to other Specialties
ENT, Imaging, Pathology
Arrangements by candidates.
- Contact Details: Name of Department, Address of Department, Telephone, Fax, and contact email.
Department of Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Tongren Eye Center, Beijing Tongren Hospital, Capital Medical University. Dong jiao min Xiang No.1, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China, 100730
- Site of Work
Tongren Eye Center, Beijing Tongren Hospital, Capital Medical University
- Name of Preceptors
Prof. Dongmei Li